MAC Snow Ball Holiday collection

Although I'm late to this party, we are already in 2018 and the holiday collections are now gone, I couldn't skip reviewing the MAC Holiday collection for 2017.
Why, you ask? Well, because I have a few things to say about it.
First of all, every year MAC launches a lot of collections. However, the holiday one is usually the most anticipated, big and beautiful of them all.
Second, the prices of this collections, especially if you don't live in the US, are completely outrageous.
And third, they sellout more quickly than you can say "holiday collection".

2017 holiday collection, Snow Ball, was gorgeous, no doubt about it. But getting your hand on some of the products was sort of "mission impossible", and especially on the beautiful face bags, I think they were sold out everywhere like 2 minutes after they launched:

Photo is taken from here




But after coming to the painful realization that I won't be able to put my hands on them, I moved on to these beautiful items from the collection:


MAC Snow Ball Holiday collection



Eye & Lip bag
Rose gold

Eye & Lip bag


This rose gold bag contained 3 products:
Crystal Glaze in Snow Dazzle 


Crystal Glaze in Snow Dazzle


This has a gorgeous rosy with gold flex pearl, and can be used as a gloss for lips, face or eyelids. I love this versatile product from MAC and find myself using it frequently when I want that shiny wet look.



Dazzleliner in A Little Moonlight


Dazzleliner in  A Little Moonlight


A liquid black and silver eyeliner that I like to use as an added WOW above a regular black eyeliner or pencil, to immediately upgraded my look from morning to evening. It dries within seconds and stays without moving until I decide to take it off.



Foiled Shadow in Joy Toy


Foiled Shadow in Joy Toy


This pink copper foiled eyeshadow is beautiful. I like using it on its on or as part of a total look, either way it gives me that great warm eye look I love so much.

I love the combination of the 3 products and the look is wearable, my only complaint is that the products design is regular MAC packaging and not like the other individual products in the collection. Such a shame.




Shadescents
Creme D'Nude lipstick & rolerball


Creme D'Nude lipstick & rolerball


Oh when I first saw the images of this sets, wrapped up in the gorgeous silver bags, I knew I had to have one. That was the first time I saw MAC doing these kind of sets, and it was too special to pass on.
Inside the bag there are a lipstick and a rolerball perfume, I choose the Creme D'Nude combo since it was the only color that "spoke" to me.

Creme D'Nude lipstick & rolerball




Creme D'Nude lipstick


The Creme D'Nude lipstick is a beautiful nude rose color, and being completely true to his nude name it erases your natural lips color leaving them as nude as they can be. Considering the MAC Cremesheen texture lipsticks are creme-based that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine, this a the perfect texture for this color in my opinion.

Creme D'Nude rolerball


The Creme D'Nude rolerball is one on these sweet perfumes, that on first sniff gave me the immersion it's not for me. 
However putting it on my skin and walking around proved to me that I should always keep an open mind, since I discovered I actually really like the way it smells on me.
The fact that it's also tiny makes it comfortable and useful to carry around in my bag with me.





Snow ball lipstick 
I'm glistening


Snow ball lipstick I'm glistening


Again, the design. Every year MAC outdo themselves and create an even more beautiful packaging than the former year, and in 2017 the packaging was the most beautiful I've ever seen. Just look at it!
The I'm glistening lipstick is a brown with a metallic finish in Frost texture which has great color payoff and medium to high frosted shimmer & shine finish.
I love the way it shows on my lips although unfortunately the Frost texture  doesn't excel in longevity.

Snow ball lipstick I'm glistening




I can't wait to see what beautiful collections MAC has in store for us for 2018, I can already tell you that their collaboration with Patrick Star is calling my name!





And if you haven't joined my New Year Giveaway, don't wait!

0
Giveaway!!!

Comments